Tuesday, January 21, 2014

No play-no way!

Our morning routine of treats and then play time were cut short by a plea for a sewing repair on my husband's sweater. I  only had a few minutes for this, and quickly threw  the hanger down on the counter and started my repair work. Baxter wasn't happy the normal wasn't happening and quickly and curiously scrambled to the counter swatting the hanger about with a glance every so often in my direction to see if a reprimand  was on its way. 

I noticed his antics alright, but didn't have a second to scold him.

When said sweater was completed, Baxter was nowhere to be found and neither was the hanger. 

Searching on my hands and knees for it I finally found it, but not the culprit!

Silly cat. Curious yes. Spiteful? Well what do you think?!


No comments:

Post a Comment